About the Role
We are searching for a Director of Business Development to join our expanding team. The position offers significant and rapid growth opportunities. The candidate should be a highly motivated and independent thinker, who will report directly to CEO / CSO and push forward the company with its most important priorities.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage relationships with key PIs including those driving clinical guidelines
• Leverage relationships to drive clinical studies
• Expands Genetika+’s network of early adopter physicians
• Work with physicians to identify the key evidence that is required to drive adoption
• Develop relationships with patient advocacy groups
• Support the management of clinical trials
• Identify and build relationships with Genetika+’s current and future pharma/biotech partners within psychiatric and neurological indications, understanding their product pipelines, and IND/Commercial roadmaps.
• Develop and execute initiatives to partner and support activities related to their translational, pre-clinical and clinical development.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to connect with client needs, e.g. in areas of product management and marketing
• Represent Genetika+ at conferences and liaise for the company to understand current and future product offerings
Qualifications & experience:
· Extensive experience (5+ years) in Business Management or Clinical Trials with in-depth knowledge of Life Science industry, decision makers and commercial considerations
· Demonstrated business acumen as exhibited through Business Development, Consulting, Marketing or Commercial experience
· Experience in building relationships with physicians and academic collaborators
· Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
· High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective relationships.
· Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining focus and a forward-thinking, customer first attitude.
Experience in negotiating and driving pharmaceutical partnerships a strong advantage.
About the Company
Genetika+ is a world-changing, award-winning biotech start-up based in Tel Aviv. We are working with cutting edge technologies to create a new unique tool in the treatment of Major Depression. Join us in our mission to help patients all over the world and make a real impact on the lives of millions of people.